- I photographed the garden.
- My crop rotation finally got finalized.
- I ordered more seeds.
- The compost pile dried out enough for me to turn it for the first time this season.
- We started mowing.
- I pruned the Indian plum. This isn’t really necessary, but I want it to look more like a tree than like the shrub it really is.
- I trimmed the fronds off the sword ferns.
- They finally got pruned!
- I checked them for repotting needs. Unfortunately, I decided I can’t tell for sure without dumping them out of the pot — which means I need to buy a tarp for my classroom.