- I photographed the garden. I know the main reason for this is to plan for next year, but all I see are those darned weeds.
- I finally talked my husband into cutting down the dying apple tree.
- I turned the compost pile.
- There is still a long way to go, but I have made progress on the weeding.
Fruits, Nuts, and Berries
- I planted a new apple tree: a Belmac.
- I planted the peas, turnips, arugula, and salad greens.
- I harvested my volunteer radishes.
- I mulched the potato bed with straw.
- I planted the epazote and cilantro (and dug out the necessary bed space).
- I deadheaded the bluebells and the tulips.
- I planted the cottoneaster.