- I successfully kept the deer out of my blueberries by draping bird netting over the bushes.
- I harvested my blueberries and strawberries.
- I staked the calla lilies in the backyard. Unfortunately, I did not get to the ones in the front yard in time, and they flopped over.
- I planted the cilantro and garlic chives.
- I pruned the thyme. Most of it did not survive the winter, but a couple of the plants seem to be healthy.
- The compost got turned.
- I planted my turnips, beans, arugula, squash, and radishes.
- I undersowed the turnips with vetch and the tomatoes with nasturtiums.
- Clover was sowed in all the bare areas.
- The potatoes were mulched with straw.
- I harvested the early garlic.