Like most gardeners, my to-do list tends to be bigger than I can actually accomplish each month. However, some of it still manages to be crossed off the list. Here is the wrap up of what I did get done in August.
- Turned the compost pile
- Cleared space for an herb garden
- Prepped the garlic bed
- Thinned the radishes and turnips
- Harvested radishes and turnip greens
- Planted lettuce
- Ordered garlic
- Planted dill
- Deadheaded and trimmed the lavender
- Transferred them to my classroom
What have you been doing in your garden?